Friday, September 26, 2008

What i watched on youtube today =)

Well, what exactly did i watch?

i watched a few vids actually, some very heart breaking ones. One about a palestinian christian converting to islam, another about mormons testifying of joseph smith as their god.

but, then i saw a video which reminds me why im still a christian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q02_yRT2CIk

Pastor Robert Ferguson led the bible reading and the benediction. And i remember, how it hits me everytime. That Jesus, He willingly became poor so that in His poverty, we will be rich. It hits me everytime, when i remember that how God has every right to throw us right now into the abyss and forget all about our sinful race. But yet He chooses to wait patiently for the gospel to spread thru the 4 corners of the earth.

How wonderful tisn't it? Oh, for the wonders of the God is unknown to man. One of the reasons christianity never fails to amaze me is because, it is sooo real. I never fully understand, and that gets me to question. And God answers. and it is so precious for a moment like that.

random ramblings,
marcusDS

No comments: