Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Do not fear!

Hi everyone!
I jus wanna share something I got from God when I was reading Numbers 14:1-10. It talks about the Israelites complained of the suffering that was upon them and that they wanted to choose a leader to bring them back to Egypt. But Joshua & Caleb that were asked to explore the land, tore their clothes and said that the land were exceedingly good. Do not rebel against the Lord adn He would bring them through.

Noted Number 14: 9--

"Only do not rebel against the Lord. And do not be afraid of the people of the land, because we'll swallow them up. Their protection is gone, but the Lord is with us. Do not be afraid of them."

I felt that God was trying to tell that running Recess Revolution and Prayer Group are not easy. [For those who do not know what is that, log onto http://www.urtherevolution.com/] Witnessing to people is not easy too! But we shall not be afraid of them, because God's protection is with us. No matter whether we're well-prepared / well-trained, but if the Lord's not with us, we'll not suceed. But if the Lord is with us, we'll prosper in everything that we do. As long as what we do is pleasing to Him and that we do it for Him & in Jesus' name.


I suddenly felt this has nothing to do with LYPG/MYPG but I believe God'll work through what I've shared.


Hallelujah! Amen!

-Blessings!-

-Jasmine xD-

No comments: